Thursday, February 5, 2009

Always

Just hearing your voice
helps calm me down
you can make me smile
when I'm beginning to frown

Just talking to you
let's me know everything's okay
and makes me anxious
to start my day

Just knowing someone cares
is making my life complete
I never want to live without you
every other guy you have beat

Just hearing those words
3 to be exact
makes me feel worth it
and thats a fact

just knowing you're there
When I need you most
makes me feel so special
makes me want to boast

I love you
I've never been more sure
I'm in a daze
I've never felt this way before

You're so important to me
babe you're my life
I want to be with you forever
I hope to someday be your wife

I want you to always be mine
and I'll always be yours too
and I will always be here
because I will always love you

<3 Shelby

dedicated to Patrick <3

No comments:

Post a Comment