Friday, February 6, 2009

Time Wasted

Don't waste your breath
I appreciate what you're saying
life is a game to me
I'm merely playing

I dont take things seriously
I dont see the point
Why bother getting stressed
just smoke a joint

I gave up on a future
quite a long time ago
that one night after-
that you'll never know

So please just ignore me
I can't take the sympathy in your eyes
I deal with it just fine
behind a smiling disguise

you can't help me
so please dont try
I can't open up
I can't even cry

I look for way to express
my feelings without saying
two ways i have
but I always end up paying

I need to be in control
from happiness to pain
must remain in my possesion
I must maintain my reign

So just go away
dont try to figure me out
I'm better struggling
you're better without


<3 Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment